Interview with Taylor
1) If I sent you my address, would you mail me your signature?
I don't know. that seems a little odd.
2) Do you write on your hand?
3) What do you think about having girls raving about you all over the internet? It must be kinda odd
I was not aware of that. That's nice though.
4) What colour are the walls of your room?
White. pretty standard.
5) Do you like to put posters on your walls and/or ceilings?
Yeah, a few. But not like some kids where you cant see any wall anymore cause its just a collage of posters. That's too much to take.
6) What does your favourite T-shirt look like?
Hmm, I don't think I have one. Maybe my black t-shirt. Its just black and it fits nicely.
7) In the picture on the entrance page of your website, which shoes are yours ( I believe I have it figured out, I just want to confirm)?
I think I wore white adidas in that photo.
8) What is (are) your favourite band(s)?
weezer, built to spill, granddaddy, nirvana, beatles.
9) What is your favourite type of coffee drink (i.e., something you could get from Starbucks)?
Well at coffee bean I like the Moroccan mint latté. elsewhere I just get plain coffee.
10) What does your girlfriend (if you have one. I'm sorry if you've just broken up or something) think of your fame?
I am single and I don't feel famous. If I had one, im sure she would realize that im not famous.
11) Boxers or briefs?
Usually I skip the whole underwear thing. But when a certain pair of pants calls for underwear, then I wear briefs.
12) What is your advice for aspiring rock stars who want to get signed to Interscope (namely, my band, ASW Scotch)?
Write lots of material. Rehearse until you cant stand it anymore. Play tons of shows. Start a website. When you're ready record a demo. wait till you're ready though.
13) Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
No preference. just depends on the girl.
14) What's your favorite kind of breakfast cereal?
I only eat organic foods, so im afraid I don't have a fun favorite breakfast cereal. Sometimes I eat musseli (organic cereal).
15) What's your opinion on teenybopping pop?
I don't think about it much anymore. Its nice for younger kids, but teenagers that are into it are kinda scary. Its like hanging out at Disneyland all the time or something. grow up people!
16) Does your toilet paper roll from the top or the bottom?
Top. good question
17) Do all of these interviews get annoying?
Not really. as long as the questions are good.